Book your 2023-2025 Wedding NOW!
Seating for up to 175 guests, all Ceremony Chairs are Included in the Price!
PLUS much more ... Check out the LIST to see what is INCLUDED!
SAVE money, time with LESS stress ... Let our in-house caterer do it all for you!
Click here to view our customizable menus
Barn Rental Pricing for Ceremony and Reception
$4450 -- Friday or Sunday (0 –175 people, see below what is included in price.) 14 hrs - Beginning at 9am - music lowered at 10pm, leave by 11pm. $1800 Non-refundable Deposit.
$4950 -- Saturday (0 – 70 people, see below what is included in price.) 14 hrs - Beginning at 9am - music lowered at 10pm, cleanup/leave by 11pm. $1800 Non-refundable Deposit.
$5450 -- Saturday (71 – 175 people, see below what is included in price.) 14 hrs - Beginning at 9am - music lowered at 10pm, cleanup/leave by 11pm. $1800 Non-refundable Deposit.
Included in price ... (Saves you time and money!)
- Historic Barn and Property
- Inside Round, Banquet and Farm House Table/Chairs - up to 175
- Outside white folding chairs for Ceremony
- Area for DJ or PlayList - (we can supply surround sound system)
To plug into our system you need an adapter from your device that can be plugged into a mini RCA plug that is on our system
- Dance Floor area with Chandelier - 12 x 24 or larger
- Soft Drinks/Coffee Bar w/burlap skirt and Cake/Cupcake Table - 1946 Capehart Victrola Cabinet
- Tree circles on glass pedestals for cake/cupcake (11 total)
- History and antiques on walls
- 900' of Riverfront, Gazebo, 200 yr old Sycamore, Gardens
- 24' x 12' Deck (4' over the water, 8' on the property)
- Covered Bridge
- String Lights throughout Main Barn and Lofts
- Decorative lights on railings, beams and around archway
- Lanterns on posts in Main Barn and lower Hayloft
- Smart Lights spotted around - change to color of your gowns
- Multiple ceiling, window and floor fans
- Air conditioned Bridal Party's Dressing Room
- Emergency Lighting
- New Bathrooms inside and out back - 4 upstairs and 3 downstairs (no showers)
- Beautiful natural photo backdrops on site
- Dressing Room / Lounge w/bathroom for Bridal / Wedding Party (no shower)
- All floor plans are customized to suit your event
Note: Please protect our historic barn - No open flames. Unity Candles okay as long as they are in a hurricane candle holder, away from the barns, in or around the gazebo is okay. No other open flames are allowed. No exceptions!
Note: We can park approx 65+ cars total (On the grass in front of garage and near corn crib and some on grass near road). Recommend carpooling for larger weddings. Some take shuttle buses to and from hotels (no large tour buses on property, but can turn around at next road and let out passengers in front of the barn). Also, just off Ext 42 there is a place for 'Share a Ride' cars, which is just 5 miles away. Please make sure your vendors know to carpool. I have parked 15 vendor cars with one person in a car before I even got to the wedding guests. Parking spaces are limited in order to keep cars out of the wedding photos.
Note: Clean-up is completed from 10pm to 11pm. Please take your decorations with you after the wedding, as there is no storage space.
Note: The arrangement and coordination of the event is the responsibility of the party booking. Owners will be available for questions or problems related to the Estate at time of event.
THANK YOU for considering Toganenwood Estate for your barn wedding venue! Looking forward to your tour!
Note: Refundable $250 Damage/Theft Deposit is due prior to Event and will be returned promptly after the Event, if there is no damage/theft. Any damages/theft greater than $250 will be the responsibility of the renter(s).
Please contact us to Discuss any requests that are not listed here. I am sure that we can accommodate or at least make some suggestions.
Please Note, as with other Venues the dates and pricing are not guaranteed until the contract is signed and deposit made. Discounts may be governed by Time Limits and cannot be applied to signed contracts. Contract is final ... if you want changes and they are agreed upon, contract MUST be updated and initialed by all parties.
Please advise your guests that there is a designated smoking area in front of the metal doors of the carriage house. They must smoke in that area only. The historic barn is a treasure and we need to safe guard it for future generations. As people drink they forget the rules, please help us protect the Estate. Announcement by the DJ is always helpful and appreciated! Thank you!